Ann Newman is an abstract photographer, writer, and creator of Annstracts. As a former, professionally-trained salesperson, Ann understands that people want to solve problems or accelerate growth for a better future. Exploring the symbolism in abstract photos, she lets them tell stories that offer hope. You might find Ann near her home in Phoenix, bent down looking at the tiniest details of a bug, patting any nearby dog, or looking up at a tree to figure out what bird she just heard.
Join Me for Inspiration
- Appreciating the present moment with help from the color yellow.
- What an ocean wave teaches about getting through the tough times.
- Winter at Grand Canyon: a breathtaking thick layer of snow.
- What is the definition of reverence? Would life be more meaningful with it?
- How to use red accents: don’t shy away from barn red.
abstract landscape photography abstract wall art birding bulls island butterflies cape romain national wildlife refuge cartoons close up photography coffee Costa Rica creative slump creativity expectations failure fear forest Grand Canyon Halloween humor impressionsim art inspiration Jackson Hole light lucid dreaming magic meaning mindfulness mood nature open-minded overwhelmed patience persistence self-doubt skeleton Slow Art Day south carolina south rim spontaneity stay in the present moment success toucan travel wildlife winter morning