More than ever, we need a sense of wonder that nature can provide. We need to find the wild side.
Ann Newman is a photographer, writer, and creator of Annstracts who brings readers inspiration through her abstract photos. As a former, professionally-trained salesperson, Ann understands that people want to solve problems or accelerate growth for a better future. Exploring the little moments in life with gratitudes gives her art a positive spin. You might find Ann near her home in Phoenix, bent down looking at the tiniest details of a bug, patting any nearby dog, or asking “why” an awful lot.
Join Me for Inspiration
- Winter at Grand Canyon: a breathtaking thick layer of snow.
- What is the definition of reverence? Would life be more meaningful with it?
- How to use red accents: don’t shy away from barn red.
- What will you discover at Bodie Ghost Town? Gunslingers, gold nuggets, or ghosts?
- Admire stunning fall colors in the Eastern Sierras: rugged serenity.
abstract landscape photography abstract wall art birding bulls island butterflies cape romain national wildlife refuge cartoons close up photography coffee Costa Rica creative slump creativity expectations failure fear forest Grand Canyon Halloween humor impressionsim art inspiration Jackson Hole light lucid dreaming magic meaning mindfulness mood nature open-minded overwhelmed patience persistence self-doubt skeleton Slow Art Day south carolina south rim spontaneity stay in the present moment success toucan travel wildlife winter morning